• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

#121 Kkaebjong

Kkaebjong

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,697 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

He gestures for Kai to sit on his lap after they gave him a dirty chair at the MAMAs and Sehun tells him no

He calls him the most handsome and Sehun makes some sort of scene

srs

I'm not delusional :derp:

Welcome to the world of shipping  :happy:  You see things other people wouldn't

#122 Irrelephant

Irrelephant

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

Welcome to the world of shipping  :happy:  You see things other people wouldn't

I could interpret this as I am either mental, or I have a super power.

I choose the latter. 

#123 Ariya

Ariya

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,204 posts
  • LocationThe YeHet Time with KoaLu

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:26 AM

the awkward and the boring that people talked are just their opinion and preference. all I know many group are very awkward and boring in their first own reality show. so?

I think this first episode is more than I expected though. I'm waitin more for their outing activities.

#124 Teeh

Teeh

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:53 AM (Edited by Teeh, 05 December 2013 - 06:56 AM.)

Ep. 2 RAW full version.

Ep. 3 preview [ENG SUB]

#125 katyoun_hana

katyoun_hana

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts
  • LocationEarth hahaha

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:33 AM

I can't wait for subs... but this part doesn't need subs to be EPIC  :har:  :har:  :har:

tumblr_mxby71KdAR1qai4xfo1_500.gif

tumblr_mxby71KdAR1qai4xfo2_500.gif

:har:  :har:  :har:  :har:

#126 jebin

jebin

The worst nightmare of AssM

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,823 posts
  • LocationAlways beside Yifan

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:03 AM

Kai's dogs are so cute in ep 2.

I can't wait for subs... but this part doesn't need subs to be EPIC  :har:  :har:  :har:

https://24.media.tumblr.com/b1525fe5ae78...

https://24.media.tumblr.com/174fc210c084...

Yeah KrisBaek  :ahmagah:

#127 sarangshiteru

sarangshiteru

♔ 兴迷 ♔

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts
  • Locationwherever Zhang Yixing may be

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:43 AM

Baekhundred is currently subbing it and will probably upload it later omggg cant wait

#128 Kyungsoo00

Kyungsoo00

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:51 AM

Does anybody know why D.O is alone in the second episode sorry... i have no freakin' idea why... he seems so lonely...:(

#129 Teeh

Teeh

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:30 AM

#130 Kkaebjong

Kkaebjong

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,697 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???? IT JUST CAME OUT HOURS AGO

#131 Teeh

Teeh

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???? IT JUST CAME OUT HOURS AGO

Seems like not only Tao has the power to control time but Baekhundred as well! ^^

#132 sarangshiteru

sarangshiteru

♔ 兴迷 ♔

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,869 posts
  • Locationwherever Zhang Yixing may be

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:45 PM

I really love baekhundred tsk.

And i love Kyungsoo's segment here huhu he's so cute.

#133 zakuro

zakuro

kkaeb-song~

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts
  • LocationSitting prettily on Baekhyun's piano

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:24 PM

GOD BLESS BAEKHUNDRED

Dammit Kyungsoo singing ifuleave  <3 <3 <3

#134 Kyungsoo00

Kyungsoo00

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:51 PM

I still don't understand why D.O was alone, though he was very cool singing that song and very cute playing alone and all.... Did he just want to be alone during his free time after a schedule? That's just so sad, well for me it is, but maybe not for him... I am surprised the producer of the show let him be alone, it seems like he had his own segment watching it, anyway why am I complaining? The 10 minutes of pure Kyungsoo is heaven...

I would rather Kai be with kyungsoo taking care of their kids Kai's kids (Kaisoo moment!!!) while Suho, use his credit card I would love to see him spend a lot...hahahaha but that's just me.

#135 give_you_all

give_you_all

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:59 PM (Edited by give_you_all, 05 December 2013 - 02:00 PM.)

I still don't understand why D.O was alone, though he was very cool singing that song and very cute playing alone and all.... Did he just want to be alone during his free time after a schedule? That's just so sad, well for me it is, but maybe not for him... I am surprised the producer of the show let him be alone, it seems like he had his own segment watching it, anyway why am I complaining? The 10 minutes of pure Kyungsoo is heaven...

I would rather Kai be with kyungsoo taking care of their kids Kai's kids (Kaisoo moment!!!) while Suho, use his credit card I would love to see him spend a lot...hahahaha but that's just me.

Exactly, that day, Kaisoo played with Kai's kids before =)). Then maybe, Suho decided to join with Kai's kids and Soo went to cinema alone. =)))) We already saw some photos, Sehun played with Monggu and Soo played with Janggu too =)).  This show was scripted somehow but I think we can understand their personalities there a little. :)

#136 dansheen.jong

dansheen.jong

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Locationwith B in my dreams <3

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:47 PM (Edited by dansheen.jong, 05 December 2013 - 02:51 PM.)

https://24.media.tumblr.com/b1525fe5ae78...

https://24.media.tumblr.com/174fc210c084...

lol and in the end kris was actually the one who finished the ddeokbokki, after at first saying 'i don't eat ddeokbokki' lol this guy really~

anyway huge props for baekhundred!! you're the amazingest! xD oh and the songs for the christmas album sound sooo christmas-ey~ wonder if they'll perform those too

#137 lonegurl

lonegurl

alwayskeepthefaith <3

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:38 PM (Edited by lonegurl, 05 December 2013 - 03:45 PM.)

I don't know how scripted it is but I doubt any scriptwriter/ PDs will want 1/12 of the group wandering alone. I think D.O made the choice himself and it's really brave of him to go with it. Sometimes he can be so oblivious to the way broadcasting works. It might also be purely coincidental that no one was in the mood for movies.

I really loved Kyungsoo's scenes. It's one of the best I've ever seen from him and I don't think I'll ever see it again. I've seen many idols promote alone and it's extremely quiet and boring. With D.O's it's so interesting I guess it's his 4D character and that squishy look. You can tell how happy he is to be alone. It might seem fun with 12 boys and hoards of fangirls all the time but sometimes they must really crave some alone time.

#138 You're So Nasty

You're So Nasty

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts
  • LocationWall Sina

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

I love the part with Chen Lay Luhan and XIUMIN  

they were just like good friends laughing and joking...

#139 give_you_all

give_you_all

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

I love the part with Chen Lay Luhan and XIUMIN  

they were just like good friends laughing and joking...

I hate this part. I felt it was scripted when Luhan asked to read something.

I really don't like how they mentioned Suho's skills like that. It made me feel uncomfortable. I don't think it's Chen's fault, honestly, it's PD's fault.

I really don't like how Lay mentioned about Xiumin's popularity. It's not the first time Lay mentioned it. I felt like he tried to do something, and maybe it was scripted.

#140 You're So Nasty

You're So Nasty

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts
  • LocationWall Sina

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:11 PM

I hate this part. I felt it was scripted when Luhan asked to read something.

I really don't like how they mentioned Suho's skills like that. It made me feel uncomfortable. I don't think it's Chen's fault, honestly, it's PD's fault.

I really don't like how Lay mentioned about Xiumin's popularity. It's not the first time Lay mentioned it. I felt like he tried to do something, and maybe it was scripted.

I don't know if it was.

But Lay has said it before and everytime XIUMIN tells him not to say that.

So idk why the PD would tell them to say something that XIUMIN doesn't like...

And they all pick at each other, thats what guys do. Most guys do even worse than that. I don't think that meant any harm by what they said about Suho.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EXO, Showtime, Galaxy, Not my style, Food

Up, Up and Away!