김제니 김지수 김은비 조미연 Lalisa Manoban YG Entertainment

• Please log in to reply
15627 replies to this topic

#1 technicolor.girl

technicolor.girl

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,395 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:12 PM (Edited by technicolor.girl, 19 September 2014 - 07:47 PM.)

THE OFFICIAL ONEHALLYU UPCOMING YG GIRL GROUP THREAD

11uf7ev.png

Expected to debut in the first half of 2013 sometime and stated by Yang Hyunsuk himself to be similar to the established group SNSD but with YG flavor, this new girl group will be the first group to debut from YG Entertainment since girl group 2NE1, who debuted back in 2009. With five members of the group currently introduced to the public and gathering interest through various videos displaying their skill sets and individual charms, and with BIGBANG member G-Dragon in charge of the overall production of their album their debut is highly anticipated and awaited by many.

♥~♥~♥

INTRODUCED MEMBERS:

eunbiprofile1_zpsc1788916.png

jennieprofile1_zps3d083a7b.png

laliceprofile1_zpsf3ec58a8.png

jisooprofile1_zps55636b51.png

UNCONFIRMED MEMBERS:

21Qb6q2.png

IV0Bjes.png

tYepFpM.png

rm9bkrT.png

Image credit: yaahsmaidi

♥~♥~♥

OFFICIAL PRE-DEBUT VIDEOS:

Video #1: Euna (former member) & Eunbi Practice Clip

Video #2: “WHO’S THAT GIRL???” Lalice Highlight + Group Dance Practice

Video #3: Jennie Kim Introduction

Video #4: Jennie Kim – YG NEW ARTISTS

♥~♥~♥

#2 dream

dream

Shameless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:13 PM

we lost all our data -_-

#3 Darius

Darius

V.I.P

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:09 PM

we lost all our data -_-

A new forum was the best thing that happened to this thread. The last one was a major clusterfuck.

#4 dream

dream

Shameless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,567 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

A new forum was the best thing that happened to this thread. The last one was a major clusterfuck.

haha

but like 100 pages before all the shit we have some nice stuff

when I google info on yg girl group I used to find our thread lol

#5 technicolor.girl

technicolor.girl

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,395 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:41 PM

Finished with OP~ ^^

#6 Jennie Kim

Jennie Kim

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

Kang Seung Yoon is working in studio with Lydia Paek so i bet he will debut before this group

YG seems  silent in few recent weeks .It's a sign that he will release smt new soon . Maybe the comeback of Taeyang/2NE1 or the debut of Kang Seung Yoon/ new teasers of YG new girgroup

#7 technicolor.girl

technicolor.girl

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,395 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

Kang Seung Yoon is working in studio with Lydia Paek so i bet he will debut before this group

YG seems  silent in few recent weeks .It's a sign that he will release smt new soon . Maybe the comeback of Taeyang/2NE1 or the debut of Kang Seung Yoon/ new teasers of YG new girgroup

Where did you get this info from? I'm genuinely curious. Are there any recent pictures of him? o.O But yeah, I'm betting that KSY will most definitely debut these girls. 

Also, thank God YG's shut his trap on these girls rather than blabbering on about them with nothing to prove & nothing much to show. I can only hope that he's finally using this quiet time to actually properly planning everything leading up to their debut & after it. 

#8 Jennie Kim

Jennie Kim

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:10 PM

Where did you get this info from? I'm genuinely curious. Are there any recent pictures of him? o.O But yeah, I'm betting that KSY will most definitely debut these girls. 

Lydia Instagram update " another drawing in kang seung yoon's notebook hihihihi.."

tumblr_mm52xttSNg1qzjb8ko1_500.jpg

#9 technicolor.girl

technicolor.girl

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,395 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:14 PM

Lydia Instagram update " another drawing in kang seung yoon's notebook hihihihi.."

tumblr_mm52xttSNg1qzjb8ko1_500.jpg

Sweet, thanks. ^^ 

#10 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,815 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:18 PM

haha

but like 100 pages before all the shit we have some nice stuff

when I google info on yg girl group I used to find our thread lol

Hahah. Exactly. Still do too. But it's like the whole page was refbooted now.

#11 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,815 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:20 PM

Jennie Kim seen outside YG Building

tumblr_mm1xy2H8ne1rw3gk3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mm1xy2H8ne1rw3gk3o3_400.jpg

tumblr_mm1xy2H8ne1rw3gk3o2_400.jpg

Source: pinkpunkvn @JennieKim_YGFAM

Reuploaded by: jaybee@YGD

===========

Most recent update so far.

#12 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,815 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:44 PM

[Rumor] YG Trainee Eunji?

tumblr_ml9zjh3XDj1qcmnvao1_500.jpg

*Note* Videos of her are included in the source and her being a yg trainee has not been confirmed

#13 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,815 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:47 PM

Supposedly, this post mentions Park Eun Ji

http://pann.nate.com/b317575760

Google trans here

#14 Qrisus

Qrisus

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:19 AM

YG just needs to hurry up. He could easily have 2NE1 end of May, KSY in June, YG Girls in July, or any other order. It just seems there is something behind the scenes holding them back.

#15 Darius

Darius

V.I.P

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

YG just needs to hurry up. He could easily have 2NE1 end of May, KSY in June, YG Girls in July, or any other order. It just seems there is something behind the scenes holding them back.

Yes. Him diverting all his attention to one hit wonders on Kpopstar.

#16 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,815 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:58 AM

Lee Hi will be having a concert on May 12. Since Jennie is featured on Special, I hope she'll make an appearance during Lee Hi's concert.

She's already confirmed for the new gg anyways.

#17 euphy

euphy

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

I was mostly a lurker in the old thread and didn't contribute but I enjoyed reading that thread before it got kind of weird. I hope they never find this one tbh  :omgwtf: also, obligatory YG could be doing so much right now comment. The sheer incompetence of the time management is actually amusing after you get used to it.

#18 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,815 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:48 AM

YG Life's Blog Update: WHO'S NEXT?

BJjqnFGCAAAQ0x-.jpg

All YG stans are paying attention to this.

#19 JessJess

JessJess

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,815 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:21 AM

A new soloist, a group debut, or a comeback, “Who’s Next?” at YG Entertainment?

130506_yglife_whosnext-600x848.jpg

The master of trolling who operates YG Entertainment‘s SNS channels is at it again, releasing yet another ambiguous teaser.

A short while ago, YGE’s Official Twitter tweeted the above poster along with,  ”[WHO’S NEXT?]“. No other information was provided… of course, though that hasn’t stopped speculations. Given the number of delayed YGE releases, the poster could refer to Kang Seung Yoon‘s debut album, 2NE1‘s much-delayed comeback, or Taeyang‘s new solo release.

The fact that the 2NE1 text is larger than the other text on the poster is getting much interest. However, we also see that CL, who has as yet to release solo album/single since her is listed alongside Bom, Seungri, G-Dragon, Taeyang, Daesung, and T.O.P, who have all released solo work. Thus, fueling speculation that the poster is referring to a CL solo album, particularly since she mentioned working on her solo in a recent interview.

One can’t forget the sidelined new girl group, who after a few random teasers seemed to have gone back into hibernation. Whatever the case, the teaser has done it’s job in getting people waiting with anticipation for YGE to make their May 28th revelation.

Fans who saw the tweet flooded YGE’s twitter with interesting mathematical analysis and speculations including: “2+0+1+3+0+5+2+8=21“, “Dying for 2ne1 comeback just like everyone else!! but I’ll gladly take Kang Seung Yoon debut as well. My prince <3“, “It would be YG himself coming back… duhhhh!“, “Even you don’t know who’s next. lol“.

Who do YOU think the teaser is for?

cr: akp

#20 technicolor.girl

technicolor.girl

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,395 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

A VIP spotted Jennie at the YGE building today

@mystifize:  seriously she is pretty lucky today. waited 5hrs & saw YB, Jennie Kim, Kwon twins (& got sign!), TOP, YG, GD, Hwangssabu, CL, Mina Kwon..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 김제니, 김지수, 김은비, 조미연, Lalisa Manoban, YG Entertainment