Photo

Kiko Mizuhara Criticizes G-Dragon for Having a Small & Unskilled Peen

G-DRAGON BIGBANG KIKO

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

Poll: GD's peen (56 member(s) have cast votes)

How small do you think GD's peen is?

1. 9cm (14 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. <9cm (42 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 sabrinétte

sabrinétte

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

WTH WTH !!!

#22 GaveMy Life To Bae Joohyun

GaveMy Life To Bae Joohyun

Teshub is the Lord of the Hurrians

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,125 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:11 AM

9cm is like average over there. That woman probably did it with foreigners before so her perception is skewed.

#23 0211

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:12 AM

lol what 

#24 Aka Shobosha

Aka Shobosha

Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

small bang? :hehe:

#25 Green Teaa

Green Teaa

ᴊᴀᴇʜᴀʀᴇᴍ

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

What--

#26 kinjiki

kinjiki

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,967 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:24 AM

Damn..

#27 lepidoptery

lepidoptery

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,719 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:32 AM

hahahahahahaha, this thread

9 cm is really small

but i doubt japan guy's peen is bigger than him   :hurr:

9cm is like average over there. That woman probably did it with foreigners before so her perception is skewed.

Taken with a grain of salt, but the Japan number is from measured results rather than self-reported.

world_penis_sizes.gif

Source of this compilation is apparently a penis enlargment company. XD

I'm not sure if all the stats available on the web derives from their compiled data, but in any case I've never seen SK > Japan....

#28 Eewteuk

Eewteuk

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

g0d-dragon prolly dose have a small dick but he seem slike hes a fre ak in bad so mayb he has otter ways to make up 4 it :derp:

#29 Kuma

Kuma

Pyoji's Lipstick

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,798 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:45 AM

Taken with a grain of salt, but the Japan number is from measured results rather than self-reported.

http://www.andromedical.com/img/picts/wo...

Source of this compilation is apparently a penis enlargment company. XD

I'm not sure if all the stats available on the web derives from their compiled data, but in any case I've never seen SK > Japan....

Them lucky French bastards

#30 HanryuFan

HanryuFan

Legend

• Translations Team
  • 6,037 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

!!Rough translation incoming because I'm too lazy to translate 100% and some of it is a little unclear!!

Popular Actress M Criticizes Korean Idol Ex-boyfriend G, "Nights Sucked Because His Size Was Small"

Basically somebody at a women's magazine talks about how M, who likes to go out at night, usually drinks and walks, but it's like she's going out looking to get drunk so she can talk about something you can only talk about when drunk recently. She's also apparently badmouthing some guy for being selfish in bed, and the guy in question and also other guys who are around get uncomfortable when she does it and seem like they wanna leave...

Then it says that M's model buddy has "this kind of testimony". Says she (M) was initially attached to G and always spoke of him really fondly, and said about G's fans harassing her "it feels good to have people be jealous of me!" and laughed it off. But since it started to not go well she started condemning him a lot. She complains a lot that "that (sex tbh) is especially the worst. He's only thinking that it's okay if just he's good/satisfied. And he's too unskilled. His size is also small". People around her tell her that she shouldn't say such harsh stuff about somebody she used to like/love, and they doubt her humanity instead (of his). Model buddy says that M has regrets about G, so they don't know if she's saying that stuff on purpose or not.

Then it says that even though things were like that, it was revealed on twitter that they went to Thailand together last year, so theories that they might be back together are surfacing. 

The women's magazine person from the first paragraph says that people from G's agency said G is head over heels about M. M's still seeming ambiguous, so they can't say if they're back together or not.

Then it says that there's information on the net like, "Korean men's size is the smallest in the world at 9cm", so then maybe M's statements support that. The author wants to pay attention to the progression of Japanese/Korean couples.

Do forgive me if there are any small errors. The main bits of info are accurate at least  :hoplz:

What I'm wondering is why she didn't just leave him or try to talk it out with him when the magic faded instead of talking shit about him to everybody and their uncle... Talk about being an immature bitch. It's one thing to be bad in bed, but airing somebody's dirty laundry every chance you get is just low  :donthinkso:

#31 YoonGizibae

YoonGizibae

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:15 PM

Couldn't understand anything :wth:

#32 Eewteuk

Eewteuk

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

!!Rough translation incoming because I'm too lazy to translate 100% and some of it is a little unclear!!

Popular Actress M Criticizes Korean Idol Ex-boyfriend G, "Nights Sucked Because His Size Was Small"

Basically somebody at a women's magazine talks about how M, who likes to go out at night, usually drinks and walks, but it's like she's going out looking to get drunk so she can talk about something you can only talk about when drunk recently. She's also apparently badmouthing some guy for being selfish in bed, and the guy in question and also other guys who are around get uncomfortable when she does it and seem like they wanna leave...

Then it says that M's model buddy has "this kind of testimony". Says she (M) was initially attached to G and always spoke of him really fondly, and said about G's fans harassing her "it feels good to have people be jealous of me!" and laughed it off. But since it started to not go well she started condemning him a lot. She complains a lot that "that (sex tbh) is especially the worst. He's only thinking that it's okay if just he's good/satisfied. And he's too unskilled. His size is also small". People around her tell her that she shouldn't say such harsh stuff about somebody she used to like/love, and they doubt her humanity instead (of his). Model buddy says that M has regrets about G, so they don't know if she's saying that stuff on purpose or not.

Then it says that even though things were like that, it was revealed on twitter that they went to Thailand together last year, so theories that they might be back together are surfacing. 

The women's magazine person from the first paragraph says that people from G's agency said G is head over heels about M. M's still seeming ambiguous, so they can't say if they're back together or not.

Then it says that there's information on the net like, "Korean men's size is the smallest in the world at 9cm", so then maybe M's statements support that. The author wants to pay attention to the progression of Japanese/Korean couples.

Do forgive me if there are any small errors. The main bits of info are accurate at least  :hoplz:

What I'm wondering is why she didn't just leave him or try to talk it out with him when the magic faded instead of talking shit about him to everybody and their uncle... Talk about being an immature bitch. It's one thing to be bad in bed, but airing somebody's dirty laundry every chance you get is just low  :donthinkso:

omg didbt gd and kiko get caught in Thailand last yr I think

is this rlly about them

#33 Dasom the Awkward Potato

Dasom the Awkward Potato

pancake booty

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,963 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

Then it says that M's model buddy has "this kind of testimony". Says she (M) was initially attached to G and always spoke of him really fondly, and said about G's fans harassing her "it feels good to have people be jealous of me!" and laughed it off. But since it started to not go well she started condemning him a lot. She complains a lot that "that (sex tbh) is especially the worst. He's only thinking that it's okay if just he's good/satisfied. And he's too unskilled. His size is also small". People around her tell her that she shouldn't say such harsh stuff about somebody she used to like/love, and they doubt her humanity instead (of his). Model buddy says that M has regrets about G, so they don't know if she's saying that stuff on purpose or not.

Do forgive me if there are any small errors. The main bits of info are accurate at least :hoplz:

What I'm wondering is why she didn't just leave him or try to talk it out with him when the magic faded instead of talking shit about him to everybody and their uncle... Talk about being an immature bitch. It's one thing to be bad in bed, but airing somebody's dirty laundry every chance you get is just low :donthinkso:

Omg I'm laughing really hard
Kiko is so boss

#34 Izradria

Izradria

Supreme Queen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

Wait, I thought Kiko was staying in GD's apartment. Are they still together or no? I'm confused. What the hell happened?

#35 Mysterion

Mysterion

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:51 PM (Edited by Mysterion, 30 September 2013 - 12:52 PM.)

lol @ you not taking it with a grain of salt.  Sounds like tabloid garbage.

#36 lepidoptery

lepidoptery

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,719 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:05 PM (Edited by lepidoptery, 30 September 2013 - 01:08 PM.)

Them lucky French bastards

Average_76656f_1777311.jpg

Apparently that stat is self-reported and not measured. :smile:  The Japan stat here is lower than on the other chart, though, and this is measured (vs. self-reported), so I'm not sure if the Journal of Sexology study was measured after all. XDDD  (No SK on this chart, which was why I passed it up initially....)

EDIT: oh wait, it's under "Korea, South".  But it's like 22yo Korean males vs. 42yo Japanese males on average (median), so that's not a fair comparison, since younger Koreans/Japanese are all getting taller/bigger than previous generaitons.... XD

#37 chichibio

chichibio

Gsus Freak

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

I can already feel fanfiction authors milking the heck out of this rumor lol Instant villain right durr

#38 Zain122

Zain122

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

Lolololol I'm dying.

This just seems like bs though lol.

#39 HanryuFan

HanryuFan

Legend

• Translations Team
  • 6,037 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:43 PM

lol @ you not taking it with a grain of salt.  Sounds like tabloid garbage.

It probably is tabloid garbage, but the portrait it paints of M is pretty shitty regardless.

#40 sabrinétte

sabrinétte

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

idt it's true , i mean she can't be that cruel !! even if they're not together now , they remainded friends and she was at his birthday party how can she talk like this baout him !! 

i think that it's just a fanfiction 

Up, Up and Away!