Photo

[RUMOR] An ex-SM Trainee shares some information about SM, EXO and Sulli

SMEntertainment SME Rumor SM Trainee Trainee EXO Sulli f(x)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
95 replies to this topic

#41 Skibop!!

Skibop!!

B2UTYful Say A; GiKwang's Wife & Jia's Mistress

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:24 AM

Damn someone got in trouble for twerking?

#42 69ing With Your Oppa

69ing With Your Oppa

Kim Jaejoong's Fiancée

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,999 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:24 AM (Edited by Jung Yunho, 26 September 2013 - 09:25 AM.)

They should blame Miley like everyone else.

symphony is that you?

Yes

#43 creampuff

creampuff

TM's Captain Creampuff

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,102 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:26 AM (Edited by creampuff, 26 September 2013 - 09:28 AM.)

Yes

oh you're back! :happy:
Whatever happened to your previous account? I thought it was banned for one day only?

he got yelled at too. Poor thing :lol:

#44 KimOppa

KimOppa

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

Here we go with "I was/am an SM trainee blah blah, I was connected with SM idols blah blah, I was a cordi-noona, make-up noona blah blah"!!! :omgwtf:

I don't know why people are still writting these BS /out of their bored ass/ and expect fans to believe YET in the end they are like; well, up to you to believe!!! :fyeah:

Just stop writing rumors about idols like this then ask people to not call you out or to not spread it against the idols when you are clearly the one who is ruining it. :soul:

It's been like 4th times already that I read shit like this ........ Go find a hobby or something else! Even if it's for fun, imagine the fans who actually believe this BS !!! :>_>:

#45 Miss.Miss

Miss.Miss

Smile Whiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

It's just as believable as it is unbelievable. There's no proof and it's just a random statement by someone on the internet but I wouldn't die of shock if it was revealed to be true.

#46 Rose Lily

Rose Lily

~ Pon This Waifu ~

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,445 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:47 AM

HAHAHA

#47 Takemetohell

Takemetohell

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,483 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:54 AM

I think some of you are misunderstanding the "image" meaning here. Maybe the meaning got twisted because not all the posts were added to the OP. The "image" here's related to trainees' behaviors and habits predebut. It makes sense that SM wouldn't want to train or to be associated with someone whose predebut lifestyle could potentially be a problem for the group in the future. Not that it validates the post on Nate Pann though.

I can imagine some of the companies doing this actually. They may feel that it might not be worth keeping them it in the long run (though, I'm sure most idols have done something "questionable" in the past).

Idk, I can see some of this "insider" stuff being true, but then again, some actual ex trainees (at least from what I've seen with some of the JYP ones)., don't seem to really give out information about the companies artists like that. But you never know

#48 ♔♡♥Aicha♥♡♔

♔♡♥Aicha♥♡♔

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,690 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:59 AM

I can imagine some of the companies doing this actually. They may feel that it might not be worth keeping them it in the long run (though, I'm sure most idols have done something "questionable" in the past).

Idk, I can see some of this "insider" stuff being true, but then again, some actual ex trainees (at least from what I've seen with some of the JYP ones)., don't seem to really give out information about the companies artists like that. But you never know

they must blackmail them not to say anything lol

#49 fartsniffer

fartsniffer

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:01 AM

i love rumors but these just screams BULL to the SHIT

#50 TheGuidance

TheGuidance

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,169 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

Scrolling down.

found comment box,

leave..

#51 Brohibition

Brohibition

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

Baekhyun (supposedly) was punished because of the rumors posted on Nate Pann about him (about his "real personality")

what happened here :derp: 

he apparently called a girl a slut on his cyworld account.

But there are generally rumours that he has a shitty personality.

#52 silicon soul

silicon soul

The Soshi Avenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,955 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

From what I've gathered it's saying an supposed ex SM trainee said that idols's histories can afevgctg dgdejt feguck yukjbve.....tvxq vs jyj.

#53 ~ PD Hercule Poirot ~

~ PD Hercule Poirot ~

>< Music • Anime ><

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

What's the big deal on getting yelled at?
According to Suho, Yunho used to scold/reprimand him before his debut. Especially as he represents EXO's leader.
That doesn't mean that the two are on bad terms, in fact Suho likes & admires Yunho as his senior.
People makes such a huge fuss over manager/senior 'yelling' at idols....isn't it their job to keep them in line?
They're idols, their behaviors could make or break the group they're in so they need to be responsible for their actions as it affects the rest of the members.

Sulli not getting scolded by SME......I believe that piece of rumor :lol:

#54 kle72

kle72

(●∵●)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

Sm 'mistreats' their idols yet their idols look healthier to me

#55 zakuro

zakuro

kkaeb-song~

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

he apparently called a girl a slut on his cyworld account.

But there are generally rumours that he has a shitty personality.

looks better :stud:

#56 shouichi

shouichi

(✿ ′•J•`)人(∵ ✿)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:49 AM

rumor is still rumor.

But are you sure it's not fanfic? :troll:

#57 Teru

Teru

BIGEAST BITCH

• Donor
  • 11,850 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

lol

#58 sassbaek

sassbaek

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

"Apparently Baekhyun also got called into the office and was hit on the head several times while being yelled at"

IS THAT PERSON WANT TO DIE ??? WHO THE HELL DARE HIT ON MY BAEKHYUN ???!!! I WILL FIND THAT PERSON !!! 

#59 Teru

Teru

BIGEAST BITCH

• Donor
  • 11,850 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:11 PM (Edited by Teru, 26 September 2013 - 12:12 PM.)

I get a boner whenever Changmin slanders anyone. I wish he would slander me...

anyway I never believe these rumours without proof. I don't disbelieve that being an SM trainee is tough and daunting but it's a little too convenient that this stuff always magically appears whenever a scandal is going on. so whatev.

#60 Juliet

Juliet

Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

Oh, SM. You and your unhappy ex-trainees spreading rumors all over the web. But honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if things like this went down in SM. It's a strict company, and though they might not be as bad as many like to believe, they are definitely not peachy either. I both hate and love how little we actually know about it.

Up, Up and Away!