Photo

Are Exotics on the way to becoming the most hated fandom?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

#21 Howonnie

Howonnie

Hoya's Crazy Fanboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,995 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:00 PM

Exotics isn't even an official name

It's a fanmade name by International EXO fans

it does sounds a bit lame though

#22 CHRIS

CHRIS

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:01 PM

?  And what have Babies done, exactly?  (... or BJs, for that matter, aside from maybe being obnoxious, which isn't a sin....)

You just answered your question. But you down play stuff all of them have done.

#23 Skibop!!

Skibop!!

B2UTYful Say A; GiKwang's Wife & Jia's Mistress

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,761 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:01 PM

yes + (banas only in korea)

What happened with banas?

#24 Psy

Psy

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:03 PM

Things that people should warned about before entering k-pop:

The utter devastation that comes from fandom-ism

tumblr_m0ctry10wO1qmol2vo1_400.jpg

Second EXO v.s. f(x) thread in the space of 24hrs.

Life must be so tough....

#25 2NE1Fanboy

2NE1Fanboy

Legend

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:03 PM

bjs havnt done half of wat other fandoms have

#26 CHRIS

CHRIS

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

bjs havnt done half of wat other fandoms have

They did stuff first, then other went and did stuff after. And I did not single out just them, I listed other so stop trying to defend just Blackjacks like they are innocent.

#27 Chunface

Chunface

Married to CraZy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,090 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

What happened with banas?

some Kbanas lied about Dal shabet fans raped them and K netizen spread the hate over Dal shabet and when the police found the truth  Knets started hating banas and B1A4

#28 Miss.Miss

Miss.Miss

Smile Whiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:09 PM (Edited by lovecom9, 04 August 2013 - 10:15 PM.)

I think the dislike for the fandom is definitely increasing because at the moment their crazies are the loudest and are getting the spotlight. At the same time it's a young fandom that has grown very fast and hopefully with time the people that are going overboard  will reach a point where they mature and settle down, and the remaining saesangs with be isolated from the rest of fans.

#29 2NE1Fanboy

2NE1Fanboy

Legend

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:09 PM

They did stuff first, then other went and did stuff after. And I did not single out just them, I listed other so stop trying to defend just Blackjacks like they are innocent.

there not innocent but they havnt done as crazy stuff all i said

#30 CHRIS

CHRIS

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:12 PM

there not innocent but they havnt done as crazy stuff all i said

SONE's vs Blackjacks Nuff said.

#31 lepidoptery

lepidoptery

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,355 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:15 PM

lulz, there's a world of difference between being smug and stealing seats from other fandoms/rampaging through airports/trampling ppl including the group one claims to like.  Pretending there isn't doesn't make you look any better.

#32 soulsfromseoul

soulsfromseoul

╰☆╮ 飛得高 ╰☆╮

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:16 PM

They are probably already the most hated on fandom.
Yet, that will not change the fact that I am still a part of it, even if I have to tolerate the humiliating things a few fans do.
Also, them having the most 'hated on' fandom doesn't mean they're any less talented and/or successful.

#33 2NE1Fanboy

2NE1Fanboy

Legend

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:18 PM (Edited by wotad1, 04 August 2013 - 10:20 PM.)

SONE's vs Blackjacks Nuff said.

fanwars

has nothing to do with stalking,harassing ,hurting our bias

#34 CHRIS

CHRIS

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:19 PM (Edited by CHRIS, 05 August 2013 - 12:02 AM.)

fanwars

has nothing to do with stalking,harassing ,hurting our bias

They did do crazy stuff like that. Just because they did not do EVERYTHING you listed doe snot mean they did not NOT do it.

lulz, there's a world of difference between being smug and stealing seats from other fandoms/rampaging through airports/trampling ppl including the group one claims to like.  Pretending there isn't doesn't make you look any better.

They started a fight at a dream concert before. And they still liked to start fights before concerts and screw with SONE's and stuff.....granted they have not done it lately

Still why are blackjacks still coming on here trying to defend the fandom like they are innocent???

**wrote the wrong stuff earlier**

#35 2NE1Fanboy

2NE1Fanboy

Legend

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:21 PM (Edited by wotad1, 04 August 2013 - 10:22 PM.)

They started a fight at the dream concert just before it, leading to the black ocean. And they still liked to start fights before concerts and stuff.....granted they have not done it lately

Still why are blackjacks still coming on here trying to defend the fandom like they are innocent???

bjs started a fight at dream concert? and that lead to black ocean? are you really that dumb

and you mentioned blackjacks and tried putting them in the same level as the crazy fandoms when they havnt done anything crazy

sones started fights apparently by the videos with knifes etc... and the black ocean was in 2009? 2ne1s debut year i highly dobut bjs started fights or caused the black ocean

#36 Psy

Psy

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:23 PM

Every big fandom has crazies, idk why people are singling out exotics. I remember reading rumors about how Cassies and VIPs used to buy concert tickets for the other act just throw them away so there would be empty seats. Not to mention world war fucking 3 that went on between sones and ELFs.
Crazy fandom behavior isn't something exotics created.

You're right in saying that EXO-fans didn't create crazy fandom behaviour, but many carry it out, hence the deteriorating reputation it has. Combine that with the surprise element of how a group that only debuted last year can have a fandom of this volume, then you understand why the constant singling out.

Threads like these generate short-term satisfaction associated with venting, and create more hostility towards the EXO-fans on this forum. The thing is though, the majority here are critical of their own fandom when the event calls to be so; but to lump them with those fanatics and label them "crazy" is simply unfair, but does anyone care? No. So let the bashing commence, and the pathetic complaints come in. Nothing about what goes on with the EXO-fandom is unprecedented or unheard of, but when it involves, or you make it involve, your "biases", everything needs to be blown up for the extra effect.

#37 lepidoptery

lepidoptery

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,355 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:24 PM

They did do crazy stuff like that. Just because they did not do EVERYTHING you listed doe snot mean they did not NOT do it.

They started a fight at the dream concert just before it, leading to the black ocean. And they still liked to start fights before concerts and stuff.....granted they have not done it lately

... and Babies have done what, exactly?

#38 Kkaebjong

Kkaebjong

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,943 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:25 PM

Every big fandom has crazies, idk why people are singling out exotics. I remember reading rumors about how Cassies and VIPs used to buy concert tickets for the other act just throw them away so there would be empty seats. Not to mention world war fucking 3 that went on between sones and ELFs. 

Crazy fandom behavior isn't something exotics created.

This. 

#39 miyo

miyo

(◡‿◡✿)

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:32 PM

they are not fans. they are just sasaengs.  :unsure:

#40 Krystal Meth

Krystal Meth

Toto's bitch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:34 PM

Seriously a trash tier fandom

You can bring all the others fandoms in and try to justify this crazy behaviour but you'll never hear about Sones, Black Jacks or VIPs groping the shit out of our biases or installing cameras inside their toilets. 

Up, Up and Away!