Photo

The Prince of Japan, Jaejoong and his Jejungnomics

jaejoong japan prince prettyjoong

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 musicboxprincess

musicboxprincess

Kim Jaejoong's wife :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,400 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:41 PM

[NEWS] 130719 JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong Shakes Up Japan with a Two-Minute Appearance on TV

Though he only appeared for two minutes, reactions to Kim Jae Joong′s appearance on a Japanese show have been much more explosive.

The singer recently appeared in an episode of BS 11′s Han Love. He had been teaching Park Yoo Hwan Japanese for his upcoming drama fanmeeting.

http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o550...

A rep from C-JeS Entertainment commented about his appearance, “He only appeared for two minutes but the items he wore that day have been selling out in online sites in Japan, and the video of Han Love has been exploding all across the web.”

A source from the Japanese broadcast said, “Even we were surprised at the responses from his short appearance. We believe it would have been a nice greeting because the group has been finding it hard to reappear on TV since 2010.”

Though his group has lacked televised promotions, Kim Jae Joong′s dramas Protect the Boss and Dr. Jin have been fairly popular in the country. JYJ’s Jaejoong also held an exclusive concert at the Yokohama Arena before 45,000 fans.

Kim Jae Joong is currently taking a break after his Asia tour, and soon plans to meet fans with his next piece.

Source: Mwave
Shared by: JYJ3

Hallyu wave is dying, Jaejoong wave isn't.

#2 kinjiki

kinjiki

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:42 PM

Jaejoong apply for Japan citizenship and avoid the military oppa. U won't survive xo

#3 kinjiki

kinjiki

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts

Jaejoong apply for Japan citizenship and avoid the military oppa. U won't survive xo

#4 WALL OF SAPPHIRE

WALL OF SAPPHIRE

♠__♛ THE HEARTLESS QUEEN ♛__♠

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts

Jaejoong is King of the Hallyu

#5 shaghayegh

shaghayegh

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:46 PM

THIS 

#6 Insomnia

Insomnia

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:47 PM

THE REAL PRINCE OF JAPAN

Prince-Akishino-8965.jpg

#7 musicboxprincess

musicboxprincess

Kim Jaejoong's wife :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,400 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

Fangirls won't survive if he enlist.

#8 TiramiQ

TiramiQ

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,774 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:55 PM

water u talking about

30.jpg

#9 dmn

dmn

Legend

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,364 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:58 PM

lol what CJES has always mediaplayed with shitty nonsense like this with everything JYJ does. They're so embarrassing.

#10 QuackingDuck

QuackingDuck

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:10 PM

lol what CJES has always mediaplayed with shitty nonsense like this with everything JYJ does. They're so embarrassing.

well the industry hates them, so what else are they supposed to do?

#11 Thyme

Thyme

Trainee

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:41 PM (Edited by Fangurl, 19 July 2013 - 06:45 PM.)

As a fan, I don't find this embarrassing.  Every Kpop company does it; and CJes is no exception.   Get over it and stop sipping on that CJes/JYJ hatorade so much; you are embarrassing yourself.  Btw, how's your bladder today?  :happy:

#12 reese

reese

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

As a fan, I don't find this embarrassing.  Every Kpop company does it; and CJes is no exception.   Get over it and stop sipping on that CJes/JYJ hatorade so much; you are embarrassing yourself.  Btw, how's your bladder today?  :happy:

LOL, it's gotten to the point, where you can put a timer on it, almost like they have a notification alert for the JYJ tag.True dedication I tell you.

Seriously, it takes a certain type of idiot to follow every detail of someone they don't like, enough that they can tell you the day of the week, over a year ago, a member of that group's album was released. But then again, when someone is perhaps one of the oldest members of a forum and gets a hard on by arguing with kids almost half their age in some hilarious attempt to appear intellectual, one shouldn't really expect anything of value from said person.

#13 dmn

dmn

Legend

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,364 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

I tried to look up the meaning of this but I don't understand what you're getting at. :unsure:

And I read ALL topics posted in this section of the forums and I comment in about half of them. If you don't want me to comment in your threads, then you shouldn't make stupid threads in the first place.

#14 mbugg

mbugg

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:23 AM

Is that what hey are called? Jejungnomics?  :lol:

Up, Up and Away!