Photo

Taeyeon to Sing OST Song ‘Bye’ for the Movie ‘Mr. Go’

Taeyeon ost

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#1 March9th

March9th

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:44 AM

Taeyeon+Flying+Petals.png

Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon has grabbed people’s attention with her participation in the OST for Korea’s first full 3D film, “Mr. Go”.

Through “Hong Gil-dong”, “Beethoven Virus”, “Athena – Goddess of War”, “The King 2 Hearts”, and the recently revealed and loved “That Winter, the Wind Blows” OSTs, Taeyeon doubled the emotion in dramas with her outstanding singing. Following television, she has come up as an “OST Goddess” by advancing to the big screen.

“Bye”, the song that Taeyeon took part in for “Mr. Go”, is a song by musical director Lee Jaehak, who also created masterpiece OSTs with director Kim Yonghwa for Kim Ahjoong’s “Maria” in “200 Pounds Beauty”, as well as Loveholic’s “Butterfly” for “Take Off”, adding onto the anticipation.

Musical director Lee Jaehak, who created numerous unforgettable OSTs, delivering emotions and making the audience tremble, and Taeyeon’s OST for “Mr. Go” are expected to send an exhilarating pleasant feeling to the audience, boosting everyone’s spirits.

Also, Taeyeon’s heavy, sensitive voice is expected to present a bold, lingering image to the audience by adding onto the dramatic story of the assertive 15-year old girl, Wei Wei, and the special gorilla, Ling Ling, who silently protects her.

Taeyeon stated, “As the movies ’200 Pounds Beauty’ and ‘Take Off’ and their songs really left an impression, I really wanted to take part in director Kim Yonghwa’s work once. Thinking about being able to hear my singing with ‘Mr. Go’ on the big screen makes my heart flutter already, and I’m looking forward to it.”

Meanwhile, Taeyeon’s theme song, “Bye”, for “Mr. Go” will be produced in both Korean and Chinese versions. It is expected to captivate the hearts of Korean and Chinese audiences, as well as audiences all around the world.

#2 amber oppa

amber oppa

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,278 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:50 AM

I wish SM would stop sending Taeyeon and Jessica to the recording studio to sing basic OSTs. Give them proper solo singles. Pls & ty.

#3 Brown Bear

Brown Bear

我愛你 ♥

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:51 AM

Nation's OST Queen doing what she does best ~ <3

I wish SM would stop sending Taeyeon and Jessica to the recording studio to sing basic OSTs. Give them proper solo singles. Pls & ty.

Jessica has pretty basic OSTs.. but my god, Taeyeon ones are absolutely perfect. Don't.

#4 Blessica

Blessica

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,834 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:52 AM

Congrates to OST slay kween taeng for the massive deal. OMG I can't wait to hear her sing in Chinese too.
I also can't wait when OST slay Queen sexica to get her big screen OST deal too.

#5 amber oppa

amber oppa

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,278 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:53 AM

Jessica has pretty basic OSTs.. but my god, Taeyeon ones are absolutely perfect. Don't.

Some of them. Others...

#6 Brown Bear

Brown Bear

我愛你 ♥

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:55 AM

Some of them. Others...

I don't think I dislike any of Taeyeon's OSTs. Wish I could say the same for GoddesSica  :cry:

#7 kadolle

kadolle

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:55 AM

can't wait

#8 INACTIVE

INACTIVE

✮✮✮✮

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,152 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:57 AM

cool

#9 Blessica

Blessica

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,834 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:03 AM

bush please, taeyeon is getting money with this deal,plus from 2 TTS deals. GIVE slaysica a solo,deal, or at least a good OST than these basic ones, even though they sound good. Actually give her an EP with hikkup, say yes, 2-3 ballads and a title track (probably a mature dance track to revive sexica) and probably give taetae a proper ballad EP single.

#10 amber oppa

amber oppa

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,278 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:07 AM

bush please, taeyeon is getting money with this deal,plus from 2 TTS deals. GIVE slaysica a solo,deal, or at least a good OST than these basic ones, even though they sound good. Actually give her an EP with hikkup, say yes, 2-3 ballads and a title track (probably a mature dance track to revive sexica) and probably give taetae a proper ballad EP single.

It'd probably be around the other way. Jessica's ballads are amazing.

Taeyeon would suit something a little more R&B or rock +,+

#11 Taeyeon

Taeyeon

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:11 AM

It's for a movie so this'll be great exposure for her. Not everyday does an idol sing for a movie.

#12 Seditary

Seditary

Sunshine Superior

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:13 AM

It's for a movie so this'll be great exposure for her. Not everyday does an idol sing for a movie.

I wanted to watch it as soon as I read what it was about lol, let alone because Taeng OST in it.

#13 amber oppa

amber oppa

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,278 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:14 AM

Taeyeon is an artist. We had this discussion already babe. And no I don't mean musically. Taeyeon is an artist. Please go check out her instagram.

#14 Seditary

Seditary

Sunshine Superior

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:16 AM

Taeyeon is an artist. We had this discussion already babe. And no I don't mean musically. Taeyeon is an artist. Please go check out her instagram.

She's going to make her own animated movie.

#15 amber oppa

amber oppa

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,278 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:20 AM

She's going to make her own animated movie.

THAT'S WHY SHE WENT TO DISNEYLAND!

#16 Taeyeon

Taeyeon

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:22 AM

She's basically set for life considering how multi talented she is tbh. Da vinci, who?

#17 amber oppa

amber oppa

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,278 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:28 AM

She's basically set for life considering how multi talented she is tbh. Da vinci, who?

Some flop, idk

#18 Taeyeon

Taeyeon

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:30 AM

I wanted to watch it as soon as I read what it was about lol, let alone because Taeng OST in it.

They're holding a concert for the movie next week which implies it should be a huge release.

I hope she attends  :ahmagah:

#19 Blessica

Blessica

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,834 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:41 AM

It'd probably be around the other way. Jessica's ballads are amazing.

Taeyeon would suit something a little more R&B or rock +,+

that's why there's TTS. Sica should get that EP plan though, to throw shade because tae won't stop being pressed. #okay
if not that EP plan, send sexica to Broadway/disney or IS2.
Locksmiths need several _/
But obviously, one does not simply walk into LSM's throne room

#20 dinolover

dinolover

I WIPE MY ANUS WITH YOUR MOTHER'S WEDDINGDRESS

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:05 AM

Nation's OST Queen doing what she does best ~ <3

Taeyeon's osts are ICONIC.

Up, Up and Away!